Privacy statement (EU)
This privacy statement applies to citizens of the European Economic Area.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://glenabbot.co.uk. We recommend you carefully read this statement.
In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate business purposes
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request
- If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us
Purpose, data and retention period
- We use your data in order to contact you by phone, mail, email or Skype. For this purpose we use your name, email address, phone number(s) or mailing address
- The basis on which we may process this information is that you have given us your consent by providing us with the information
- We will retain your data until our services are terminated
Sharing with other parties
We do not share your data with third parties.
Our website records cookies, but these are not used anywhere.
- We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorised access to personal data.
- This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
Third party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites.
Amendments to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked
your personal data whenever you wish
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing
- Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person
Submitting a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle (a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
Glen Abbot Ltd Quayside House Friarton Road Perth